Friday, November 26, 2010

Fashion Friday

Due to the fact that I'm hoping for a future in law and the public sphere, I don't think it's necessarily smart to put my face online in a place where I'm also expressing things (which I may do somedays). So, my face is a smiley. It's a beautiful, happy smiley.

I have no style. And I'm hoping that one day I will retain some information from those I see on the web. Currently I'm not buying very many new clothes because I've been losing a lot of weight lately (on purpose). I've lost 30 pounds and gone down three pant sizes so far, so I just see it as being silly buying a new wardrobe before I hit my goal weight.

Today my boyfriend and I wandered out Haight Street and then saw Metromind. It was a mellow day after Thanksgiving.



Headband: Castor and Pollux Headband by Bebecha
Scarf: Two-Toned Knit Scarf by Gap
Shirt Underneath: Ross (dress for less)
Jacket: Roxy
Jeans: Curvy Jeans by Gap
Shoes: Solid Color Slip-On by Vans

2 comments:

  1. I've just started trying to be more 'stylish' these days. It is hard to care when you're overweight, but you're doing great, so as you keep losing and finding fun new clothes you'll be very stylish, I'm sure. I mean, the post before this had some great dresses you picked out!!
    LONG LIVE JEANS AND AN TEE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is hard to care being overweight, because nothing seems to look right. I'm excited to get down to a size I'm comfortable with and can start buying lots of new clothes!

    ReplyDelete