Thursday, January 6, 2011
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Monday January 3
Baked Chicken Nuggets
Baked Spicy French Fries
Tuesday January 4
Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
Thursday January 6
Grilled Tomato and Brie Sandwiches
1 oz Kettle Chips
Saturday January 8
Tomato, Basil, and Feta Salad
Sunday January 9
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Pull Up Studded Cowboy Boots by BareFootShoes
Ruffled Side Knee-High Boots by BareFootShoes
Kimchi Blue Suede Shoes from Urban Outfitters
Seychelles Teardrop T-Strap Shoes from Urban Outfitters
Layered Sweater Boot Slippers by Muk Luks
Matte Solid Knit Cuff Rain Boot from Target
Donut Handle Mug from Urban Outfitters
The Pioneer Woman Cooks cookbook
Single Slice of Cheese Board from Modcloth
Silver Block Turquoise Earrings from Target
Ocean Aura Skirt from Modcloth
Crisp Cola Dress from Modcloth
Plus One Dress from Modcloth
Too Much Fun Dress in Melon from Modcloth
Cause for Celebration Dress in Sapphire from Modcloth
Monday, December 27, 2010
1 6-oz can of tuna in water
1/4 cup of egg substitute
3 pieces of white bread, torn into pieces
1 tbsp Brummel&Brown yogurt spread
1. Combine the tuna, egg substitute, and bread together until well combined.
2. Make two patties out of the tuba mixture.
3. Melt the yogurt spread in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the patties in the skillets on both sides, until brown and crispy.
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
I'm clearly having a shoe fetish as of late.
Round French Oven, 5 1/2 Qt. - by Le Creust
Sophie Jewelery Box from Pottery Barn
Chalkboard Vinyl Tags by LeenTheGraphicsQueen
Of Poets and Kings Cream Dress from Lulu's
Goldsmith by Aldo
Colyar by Aldo
Vaill by Aldo
Cagliari by Apepazza
Sharon by Apepazza
Whittier by OTBT
Laregina by Spring
Rhoads by Spring
Roady by Steve Madden
Axxle by Steve Madden
Monday, December 20, 2010
Unfortunately I'm not cooking tonight, so this is the dish I made on Saturday.
Rosemary and Lemon Pork Stew
10 oz boneless pork chops, cut into 1 inch cubes
1 tbsp flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp paprika
1 tbsp olive oil
6 oz portabello mushroom, chopped
1/4 onion, sliced
2/3 cup dry white wine
1/4 tsp dried basil
1/2 tsp ground coriander
1/2 tsp dried rosemary
1 tbsp lemon juice
1. Combine the flour, salt, pepper, and paprika in a shallow dish. Toss the pork cubes in the flour mixture.
2. Over medium heat, heat the olive oil in a pot. Add the pork cubes and brown.
3. Add the portabello and onions and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add the wine, basil, coriander, and rosemary. Stir to combine. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for an hour.
5. Remove the lid and stir. Cook for about 10 more minutes.
6. Add the lemon juice right before serving.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Cowgirl Studded Boots from Forever 21
Frida Summer Flats from Forever 21
Karmma by Steve Madden
Simmple by Steve Madden
Saahara by Steve Madden
Octopus Necklace in Silver from Spotted Moth
Peach Peacock Scarf from Spotted Moth
Brosa by Steve Madden
Clothes Seahorse Necklace from ModCloth
Pumpkin Pie Dress from Spotted Moth
The Golden Ruler Dress from ModCloth
Corner Ruffle Duvet Cover from Urban Outfitters
Not-So-Lazy Susan Organizer from ModCloth